Wąsacze grają w TORN

Ok. Może TORN?

Ma aplikacje mobilne, ma stronę. Możemy spróbować i chyba to taki The Crims, ale… bardziej.

Nie znam.
Ale chętnie poznam :smiley:

No dobra, a co z Crims? :smiley:

Nie no, Crims dokańczamy, spokojnie. Torn nie ma chyba sezonów z tego co rozumiem, więc tam możemy gra ciągle.

1 polubienie

Dla mnie TORN ok skoro ma aplikację

Dostałem takie DM, może się tutaj przydać. Jak zrobimy temat dla TORN (o ile się przyjmie) to tam też to przekleję.

Hello there lol you have just rented one of my property’s thank you.

I am currently trying to make myself as a hub of sorts (job placement agency) so I figured this would be a interesting way to put my name out there.

Chance’s are you have yet to figure out what is going on so I’ll help you like I was helped.

1. train, yep throse stats are important you don’t want to be on Baldr’s list lol.

2.if you got to mugg someone for cash do it smart. look at the how long they been playing, how many times they used xkanex, then their Networth in the beginning of your mugging career look for someone with a job, inactive for at least a year, and low number of “defends” in their stats and at your level or lower don’t forget to carry pepper spray, it is cheap and can save your butt when you accidentally attack someone a little too strong. (32milon and up is a gold sticker) inactives they don’t have a good way to hide money that brings me to the 3ed.

3.get a buddy, ghost trades are little safes that last 6hrs, a ghost trade is a trade you setup with your buddy labeled “ghost” [so they know what your doing], and add your money too it and as long as it’s not canceled your money is locked in limbo unable to be touched.

4.lol before you think I make a killing off of listing property’s I don’t currently I’m well over 50million invested and have yet to break even lol renting is by far cheaper then buying so rent off of me (shamelessly advertise) it’s a longterm goal for a passive income.

1. Traders. ok here’s a pro tip every day your able to buy 100 items from the npcs do so. lol buy 100 of anything not including weapons and armor unless it’s throwabule. here is a few traders that I have encountered they can be trusted none of that buy mugging crap they’ll buy that 100 whatever of yours for much more than what you paid for it.

6.okay remember that list I was telling you about in the beginning Baldr’s list that’s a leveling list it is a few people that you can beat up and get to 15 fast most will tell you to get there as soon as possible I will say take your time lol you’ll get ther sooner or later as long as you don’t hold your lvl enjoy the game

7.there are fantastic factions out there (good way to find them buddies for ghost trades) and they have all kinds of helpful benefits.

Here’s a bunch I have found looking for you read them all find what works the best for yourself and say I sent you: )

The Crouching Tigers

Need a place to help you grow in this game? Look no further than the Crouching Tigers. We offer plenty of faction specials to help you in the beginning stages of Torn. Here are some of the faction bonuses you will receive by joining us:. +8/9% on gym gains, +10 travel items, +16 nerve, crime bonus boost of +12%, etc. We will also provide weapons and armor if needed. Feel free to apply or send me a message with any questions.

Crossgarde

Crossgarde is recruiting any and all active players. We have friendly and helpful members, weapons lending, medical supplies available on request. If you’re interested in helping a faction grow and become great, we’d love to have you! Apply today! For information contact AlexisCross

The Devil’s Rejects

We are looking for new members to join our friendly and helpful faction.

You will get free rental of mansion to start with and will upgrade it the longer you are in the faction.

We have the following specials

All armouries unlocked
Max chain 25
Hold 12 territory’s which we are holding at the moment which give a daily respect of 333
6% gym gains across al 4 stats
Reduce travel fees by 45%
Increased hunting income by 27%
Max travel items by 9
5% Cayman Islands interest rate increase
1% crime and exp boost

Doesnt matter about level we just want members who are willing to help and who are actively daily. We can help you with housing and weapons

The Lord’s Will

Accepting all levels!!!

Pay 25k/day to all members!

New faction wishing to gain power so we can enforce The Lord’s Will!, at this faction we can offer you tips for new players, crime experience from organized crimes and a faction bank to protect your money from muggers.

Torn cityMercs

We are currently looking for active members to join our fun new FAMILY.

WE ARE NOT A FACTION WE ARE A FAMILY!

We aim to achieve full travel and drug perks while earning plenty of respect and teaching new players how to play and be the best they can possibly be . Noobs are welcomed beyond belief and will be helped as much as possible.

Players should be active on a daily basis.

Daily&Weekly giveaway!

We hope to see you soon: )

BTW. Torn to jest bardzo długa gra. W sensie - będziemy się pewno tam dobrze bawić (a jak dojdzie więcej wąsów to już w ogóle), ale… tam można inwestować kasę na REALNE dwa miesiące do przodu. Ale podoba mi się, to właściwie bardzo rozbudowane The Crims.

1 polubienie

Dobra, jak wam się podoba TORN? Jest na początku chyba bardzo wolny, ale sama gra mi się bardzo podoba i widzę możliwości rozwoju i rozrywki z wąsami.

Coś tam klikam :slight_smile:
Choć nie wiem w jakim kierunku mam iść. Ale fakt, widać, że to gra na dłużej

1 polubienie

Tutaj jest podpowiedź co trzeba robić:

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448&b=0&a=0&to=18301179

W gruncie rzeczy - bierzesz pracę z gazety, ćwiczysz w gymie, kradniesz co możesz i czekasz, aż zdobędziesz trochę więcej doświadczenia. Do lvl 15 jest grind. Potem już trochę więcej masz możliwości. Myślę, że jak nam się powiedzie w TORN i się nie znudzi, to możemy spokojnie założyć drużynę + firmę itd.

Póki co pracuje w kasynie, sprzedaje płyty na bazarze, chodzę na siłownię i napadam ludzi. Gra ktoś jeszcze czy tylko nasza 2?:smiley:

1 polubienie

Robię DOKŁADNIE to samo lol.

1 polubienie

Zrobiłem temat dedykowany TORN!

BTW. Jeśli będzie grało w to 4+ osób, to mogę kupić pakiet i zrobić od razu frakcję Yes Wąsaczową.

1 polubienie

Jak napadles kogoś i Ci się udało to dawaj nicki. Zawsze można go znowu obić.

1 polubienie

I po apce na iOS

Jeeezuuuuuuuuuu. To w co mamy grać

W plemiona! Tylko to trzeba synchronicznie żeby wiochy były w poblizu

1 polubienie

Dalej w TORN - z tego co widzę ta gra to gra strategiczna na najbliższe 50 lat więc nie ma pośpiechu, to nie The Crims gdzie akcje co chwile się dzieją :smiley:

1 polubienie

Dokładnie. TORN póki co to wejść raz na jakiś czas, kliknąć i tyle :slight_smile:
Btw. Nie zapominajcie handlować kwiatkami albo miśkami. Na początek te 60k dziennie zawsze coś.