Warszawa - miejsca i miejscóweczki

Cochani, z racji tego że przeprowadziłem się dostolicy to chętnie przeczytałbym o Waszych ulubionych miejscach do spędzania wolnego czasu w tym uroczym mieście - jedzenie, muzea, teatry, kluby, puby, sklepy z kartami pokemon, inne sklepy których nie ma gdzie indziej w Polsce (np. uniqlo), słucham państwa :smiley:

A co mi tam zawołam Panów Redaktorów @6ghost9 @pawelorzech bo oni legit default city citizens.

3 polubienia

Polecam Dworzec Centralny. Z niego łatwo dojechać do Łodzi.

5 polubień

w sumie to sam ciekaw jestem co zostanie zaproponowane. zastanowię się później i sam coś skrobnę ale na za dużo bym nie liczył:)

1 polubienie

zacznijmy od najważniejszego, która dzielnica?

bo co Ci będę polecał miejscówki, jak to się okaże 1,5h drogi przez całe miasto :smiley:

2 polubienia

Praga Północ

Ok, więc tak, moja małżonka napisała tutorial dla anglojęzycznego przybysza, ale z perspektywy mieszkańca, więc wrzucam, chociaż to może dotyczyć bardziej kogoś kto nie zna całej kultury PL.

For the guiding tours I recommend trying Free Walking Tours (check out their website) - they have multiple theme walks such as Jewish Warsaw, Warsaw in WWII or just strolls around the Old Town. They give tours in multiple languages, I’ve participated in some in English and all of them were outstanding.

Below I am listing some of the best places to see/drink/eat in Warsaw, as well as some hidden gems. There is a lot of them, however I restricted the list to three most central districts (most of the places I mention are within a walking distance from each other).

Old Town:

I would generally avoid restaurants directly in the Old Town or Nowy Świat street - pricey, busy and most of the times low quality. The exceptions are for example: multiple Zapiecek restaurants with good pierogi, Wrzenie Świata (a charming cafe with literature, hidden at the back of the most popular and touristy track, with a terrace among the trees); Pizzeria Nonna - best Neapolitan pizza in Warsaw, hands-down; Hotel Bristol cafe - a fancy cafe inside the eldest hotel in the city, there also is a drink bar on the roof of the hotel, equally fancy;

Check out the Viewing terrace next to Brzozowa street, then take a small passage through the garden balconies straight to the gardens of the royal castle;

Ogród Saski, Ogród Krasińskich - beautiful, small parks;

Plac Teatralny (square next to the National Theatre) for the restaurants around, i.e. Lychees - great vegan breakfasts and deli subs; Resort Komedii - craft beers, drinks, best in the evening.

Powiśle district

Warsaw University Library building (BUW) with gardens on its roof and nice restaurants around (i.e. SAM for breakfast, very popular and for a reason);

Elektrownia Powiśle shopping mall with stores of very good Polish brands;

Museum of Science.

Centre & South of City Centre (Śródmieście Południowe)

Restaurants and pubs on the following streets: Emilii Plater, Hoża, Wilcza, Poznańska, Koszykowa. These streets create a quarter that became a new social life centre, the restaurants are of high quality, it is safe, clean (and very ‘west-European’), open till late night. I especially recommend: Bar Pacyfik, UL (for drinks), Nolita, Arigator (dinner), Coffee Desk, Happa to mame (coffee, desserts);

Hala Koszyki - post-industrial hall turned into a fancy food court, with various restaurants (including good polish cuisine in Mateusz Gessler’s restaurants: Ćma or Warszawski Sen); it’s great also for drinks. If you like the vibe, visit also Norblin Factory - a post-industrial food hall as well, a bit more fancy, in the Wola district.

Bar Studio in the Palace of Science and Culture - good drinks, food, interesting interior, chill atmosphere - especially in the evenings and at nights. They often organise open-air cinema events, silent disco parties, or just live music parties (open till 3 am);

Plac Konstytucji with it’s great modern Asian restaurants: Wi-Taj and K-BAR. Don’t get fooled by the long queues under Manekin restaurant, it’s not worth the wait. You can try traditional cuisine in U Szwejka - it is not the best, but it’s good enough and has great atmosphere.

Plac Zbawiciela - roundabout with a lot of popular, hipster restaurants for late night wine sipping open air;

a bar complex between the Charles de Gaulle roundabout and Frascati- full of young people and students; artsy vibe, lots of cool bars. In the evening it changes into a party area (also open air parties, open till the very morning); While there try also ZAGRYWKI - a neon lit bar with great drinks, snacks and games: minigolf and pinball machines;

Mokotowska street fancy boutiques and restaurants around (especially Peaches Gastrogirls; AleWino - Michelin recommended; Pizzaiolo; KitaKoguta Cocktail bar; Eter vegan bakery).

Museums: The National Museum with its great art collection, Warsaw Uprising Museum, POLIN museum of the history of Polish Jews

Wow, I think I got a bit carried away with all the recommendations :grimacing: hope you’ll find them useful & have a great time in Warsaw!

10 polubień

nie spodziewałem się aż tak wyczerpującej odp, dzięki maks! :smiley:

Jak jestem w Wawie to zawsze idę do Krowarzywa na Seitanexa w razowej z musztardą. Polecanko nawet jak nie jesteś wege (ja nie jestem). Widzę, że jest kilka miejscówek w Wawie, więc możesz wybrać najbliższą. Ja zawsze chodzę do tej przy Pałacu Kultury i Nauki.

No i wiadomo, że w Warszawie najważniejsze jest to.

3 polubienia

oj to absolutnie nie moje rejony (południe here), więc tylko wycieczka na lewą stronę Wisły i tam jest dużo rzeczy

z ramenów Yatta, Arigator i Uki-Uki lub w opcji meatless Uki-Uki green i Vegan Ramen Shop
jedzeniowo poza tym Elektrownia Powiśle, Norblin, Hala Gwardii i Koszyki
śniadania w SAM, SHUK i OCHO (kolejność dowolna)
poza tym Pizzaiolo, K-Bar, a jak lubisz sie szarpnąć raz na jakiś czas, to Izumi Sushi w Białym Kamieniu
Bary Mleczne w śródmieściu to Bambino i Prasowy, jest kilka innych, ale dawno nie jadłem, to nie poręczę za nie obecnie
i dużo innych miejsc w okolicy Zbawixa, Pl. Konstytucji, Mokotowskiej i Koszykowej

z miejscówek niejedzeniowych klasycznie PKiN, Zamek Królewski, CN Kopernik, POLIN, Muzeum PW, czy inne Muzeum Techniki
no i jak ci się kiedyś uda i zechce, to Filtry Warszawskie i rezerwat Las Natoliński - w obu obowiązują zapisy, ale warto tam iść jak jasny gwint

2 polubienia